[Tig] Polonium

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Dec 2 02:26:58 GMT 2006

>> nearby, and Dusty wasn't always to be found near Editel, perhaps he
>> found a way to get all the polonium.
>> ------------------------------<snip>------------------------------<
>
> I think this poor street person moved to Cinesite down the street in
> Hollywood in the late 1990s.  My fellow employees there (from
> 2001-2003)
> called him "The Cinebum."

raggedy long brown/dark brown hair, Tourett's Syndrome, yet surprisingly
interesting to talk to, as Darby once found out when she brought him
some
food at Editel?

if it's the same guy, he's probably a bum by day and a gigolo by
night, or at least
a major stockholder of some kind who doesn't have to work any more.
Just think,
no bills to pay, no car insurance, no responsibilities.   And the
weather in LA permits
a homeless person the pleasure of just one blanket most of the time.

I remember when I moved from NYC to LA in 1983 how suprising I found
the fact that
the homeless had deep bronze tans.   By comparison homeless New
Yorkers have
greenish fleshtone from having to be underground in the Grand Central
tunnels most
of the time.

Quite seriously, as Bob Festa and I used to discuss, US East Coast
clients always had
a different take on fleshtone than US West Coast clients.   East
Coast: pale, compared to
West Coast tan.   Woody Allen's film "Hollywood Ending" I believe is
one of his films where
his LA-based characters have regular skin surgery to remove tumors
caused by the relentless
sun.

Rob
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html