[Tig] Polonium

Kelly Armstrong kelly at avenue-edit.com
Sat Dec 2 14:09:04 GMT 2006

Couple of off the cuff comments here.

1- On my first trip to LA, my initiation to the westcoast
world of the homeless was a fine fellow on rollerblades
nonetheless combing the trashcans.  Fantastic!
We had a dreadlock sporting gentleman here (Chicago) years
ago a bunch of us kept in fine attire.  Once seen carrying
an Avenue bag.  Good taste.  Haven't seen him in years.
 We still however, have "the Walking Dude".  Think you can
find him on the internet as he has become quite the
mystery here.

2- As far as Bob's comment on Trichlor, we used it at
Avenue in Chicago for years.  In a building 22 floors up.
 We'd ventilate it right back into the ceiling.  Nice.
 I'm sure I have some fallout from inhaling the stuff for
years.  Or at least can use it for some kind of an excuse
for my behavior over the years.  Class action lawsuit,
huh?  Interesting...

kellyamstrong
colorist
colorplayground.com