[Tig] Polonium

Bob Festa bfesta at rioting.com
Sat Dec 2 21:32:37 GMT 2006

Der Linlge wrote;

>I think Bob Festa remembers what happened one day at Hollywood
>Digital when
>(i may have this wrong) a reactive incident caused several  blocks in
>Hollywood to close...

Yes I remember this fondly. Telecine assist number 14 dropped what i believe to be aluminum down the hatch of a film cleaner.

The bad reaction quickly got out of hand, fumes in the entire building. Hazmat department was called in, and proceeded to turn a square block of Hollywood into a chemical spill exercise. In retrospect, the company was nice enough to give us the rest of the day off, while emergency services in Hollywood came to its senses.

Bob

Bob Festa                                        bfesta at ascentmedia.com
Director of Commercial Imaging              310 434 6000
R!OT Santa Monica