[Tig] Polonium

Bob Festa bfesta at rioting.com
Sun Dec 3 01:38:20 GMT 2006

All of my assists are trained to monitor the Santa Monica Bay wind velocity.

When the wind is up, and it's time to go sailing... sometimes the assist has to take one for the team :)

Even if it means scrambling the Hollywood hazmat squad.

Bob

Bob Festa                                        bfesta at ascentmedia.com
Director of Commercial Imaging              310 434 6000
R!OT Santa Monica