[Tig] Polonium

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Dec 4 19:00:01 GMT 2006

On Sun, December 3, 2006 5:33 am, Sam B. Dlugach wrote:
> I seem to recall that Nikola Tesla proposed a plan to light New York
> City wirelessly via huge high-frequency/high voltage primary coils

well guess what, wireless power transmission over short distances
will soon be how you recharge your celphone and other household
wireless devices.  There was a recent story in one of the science
journals about this, and as you say it's not a new idea.  Your
celphone charger will still plug into the wall, but then you can
just have the phone within a few meters of the device (perhaps
initially resting on top of a pad) for recharging.

Rob
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html