[Tig] MKIII local panel

David Keleshian turnto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 6 21:52:44 GMT 2006

Hi Folks

 Anyone out there know of a MKIII local panel that has a joystick type controller and are willing to separate themselves of it. I just need the center section, with the joysticks. Mine only has gain pots. I need them because I will be running the machine in local control only. I can even swap mine with you if have some but they are on an active machine.

 I would appreciate any help. I will make the usual token contribution to the tig if someone here can help.

Thanks
Dave Keleshian
CBS TVC