[Tig] need to contact (Sao Paulo)

rob at adeed.tele.com rob at adeed.tele.com
Sun Dec 10 01:04:18 GMT 2006

----english version-----

I need to contact Marcelo Machado, from Sao Paulo Brasil, whom I believe is
running an independent production company, and who, before that, was a Producer
who worked with the advertising agency DPZ.  Does anyone here in Brasil have a
number or email address for him?   thank you in advance.

----portuguese version----

preciso contatar o Senhor Marcelo Machado, de Sao Paulo Brasil.  Eu acho ele
ta trabalhando como Produtor Independente mas antes disso ele era Produtor
para a Agencia de Publicadade DPZ.   Obrigado pela qualquer ajuda.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org    http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html