[Tig] Preserving flesh tones in cool blue looks

Robert Lovejoy rlovejoy at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 04:14:54 GMT 2006

Hi Stu,
     I do that with a tier of power windows on the 2k.  Make a neutral
correction, then open the next tier and paint the scene blue in a window
that is expanded to fill the whole frame.  Then go to the next tier,
open another full screen PW, select cascade, and qualify it for flesh tones.
    There are several other ways as well, I'm sure!
Bob Lovejoy
Shooters Post, Philadelphia