[Tig] Happy Holidays & Best Wishes for the New Year

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Fri Dec 22 02:44:01 GMT 2006

Hello to all -

Indeed, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to each of you.... Hope
last year proved peaceful and prosperous, maybe even at the same time !!

I have a stupid question:

We are looking for a supplier that makes format stickers for videotapes.
You know, the kind that are some single color, and say 1080P, 720P,
23.98, 59.94, etc, etc.  We were going to print our own, and then
decided we are too lazy to do it...

Reply privately just to keep noise down, but we really would appreciate
any suppliers you know of, especially ones that offer custom printing,
but make the kind of stickers I'm asking about....

Again, Happy Happy Merry Merry to all, and to all my MOT's I say Happy
Hanukkah, Hag Sameach.

Later -

Craig Leffel
Optimus