[Tig] south pacific screening

Dominic Case cased
Tue Jan 31 22:15:40 GMT 2006

>I have a habit of doing replacement lyrics and titles... how about

Of course it's well known that "Some enchanted evening" started out as "Sam
and Janet evening"

. . a bit meaningless really.

My favourite is the song from Kismet (now _there's_ an old musical)

"take my hand, I'm a strange-looking parasite"

Dominic Case
Atlab Australia

This email message [including any file attachments transmitted with it ] is for the sole use of the individual  or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or priveledged information.
Any unauthorised review,use,alteration,disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.
 Any confidentiality or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.