[Tig] pre-post

Jack James jack
Sun Mar 12 13:38:38 GMT 2006

Here's a phrase I heard a while ago: "pre-post-production". I took it to
mean (in the context it was presented at least) a preparation phase before
post-production starts. This includes, for example, organizing data into a
useful structure, checking the data, performing conversions and perhaps
doing one-light passes. Has anyone else heard or used this phrase before? I
wonder if this process will become more common as productions move away from
film as a shooting medium, and more towards digital formats.

Jack

---

Email squanderously...

Surreal Road Ltd.