[Tig] Filmart's Technical Presentation and Screening, by Digital Magic and Heavy Optical

Percy percy
Sun Mar 19 09:44:14 GMT 2006

Dear Film makers,

An invitation from Mr. Ah Lik,
Mr. Francis Yau,
and Mr. Percy Fung

Meet us at the Hong Kong Filmart 2006 on March 20 - 23, in Exhibition Hall 5 of the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong
www.digitalmagic.com.hk, Booth no : M04
www.heavyoptical.com.hk, Booth no : E23

Watch a special film projection demonstration on March 20th from 14:00 - 16:00, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition, Theatre 1

Our Salute to Independent Film-making in Asia
Please visit our booth and watch how the future of independent films is being made using the cost effective Sony HD XDCam. Also experience HD XDCam CineAlta that offers a new 1920 x 1080 DI style workflow with a true 24p option. True variable speed location filming with location HDSI playback. From 60 fps to 1 fps, directly record true speeds onto a Blue-ray Disc, a remarkably cost-effective storage medium.
Demo of DI Color correction with Nucoda Film master offered by Digital Vision with iO Film master clips.
Digital Magic Filmart 2006 Seminar and Film Screening Presentation
Venue : Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition, Theatre 1
Date : March 20th, 2006
Time : 14:00 - 16:00

Digital Film-making Presentation :
a. Digital filming/acquisition
b. Digital Post-production/Digital Intermediates/DI
c. 35mm cinematic film release

We at Digital Magic have been providing extensive post-production services for digital filming, and to convert acquired images into 35mm film, a cinematic masterpieces. The overall quality of a final films output depends heavily on each designated workflow, and post production DI know-how. Our selected film screening will demonstrate results movies with various digital cinematic approaches. Sample film clips will include: DI Super 35, Super 16 processes, HDCam/HDCam SR CineAlta, Varicam/D-5/DVCProHD, HDV, Hd XDCam/CineAlta, Digi-Beta and Betacam, DVCam, and DVs.

Please contact Ms. Ronnie Lui to reserve your seat.
Ronnie could be reach at 852-25709016, Lik at 91240848, or Percy at 9333-3395

For your cinema needs please contact us at
lik at heavyoptical.com.hk
percy at heavyoptical.com.hk
Tel : 852-25715432
Fax : 852-28073619