[Tig] Film projects at HD resolution

paul cameron paul.cameron
Fri Mar 24 04:02:27 GMT 2006

Stars wars I do believe was shot in HD,

Have a look also at the Genesis camera system from Panavision, they have a
host of films listed on their website shot in HD, One in particular to be
release very soon was shot in Australia using the camera system, SRW 5000
deck and our HD Lust and Symmetry HD DI I/O solutions.

DPX was the file format

Paul Cameron

Bluefish444
17b Market Street,
South Melbourne
VIC 3205
Australia
p 61 (0)3 9682 9136
f 61 (0)3 9682 9466
http://www.bluefish444.com
http://www.digitalvoodoo.net

This email is confidential and privileged. Only the intended recipient may
access or use it. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
email and notify us promptly. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or similar in any attachment.