[Tig] anyone using an old quantel

Michael Orton mike
Wed Mar 29 23:14:02 BST 2006

Back around the turn of the century, I remember using a utility called
Mac/Quantel Gateway for a Henry. The Quantel kit was always a bit finicky
about FTP clients, but a regular FTP client would work, albeit a bit
strangely, IIRC. You set the machines? IP address through the terminal, as I
recall. You?ll need the manual!!

-mike

On 3/29/06 7:48 PM, "Dan" <danmitre at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --
> Thanks to oktobor for supporting the TIG
> --
> Hi there
> I'm a colorist working on pogle and I use a quantel
> picturebox as a frame store. Can anyone give me some
> clues, how can I take out frames of picture through
> the ftp?
> thx

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill