[Tig] Toshiba/Canon SED display

Michael Orton mike
Wed Mar 29 23:51:14 BST 2006

I?ll be watching this technology closely, but 2 or 3 years away? I don?t
think our CRTs are going to last that long!

In the meantime, like many other TIG?rs I suspect, I?ll be trawling NAB et
al for solutions that?ll work to get us over the "hump".

BTW a colleague sent me several links on the technology that may be useful:

http://www.eet.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=181502058

http://www.canon.com/press/2006/sed2006e03.html

http://www.toshiba.co.jp/about/press/2006_03/pr0801.htm

http://www.forums.digitaltvdesignline.com/jive3/thread.jspa?threadID=3000627