[Tig] Why isn't HDR(-like) rendering more widespread?

Dan C. Tatut dtatut
Thu Mar 30 00:12:28 BST 2006

Michael,

Thanks for the invitation, yes I will upload a description of the product and where you can find us probably this week-end (yes we are working hard before NAB...)

Meanwhile people interested in arranging a meeting to discuss these technical things at the NAB can write to me directly. To get more information about the product you can go to http://www.chrome-imaging.com. Although the website will be updated soon (next week) with new information you can already get an idea of what the product is.

Also I'm trying not to be to agressive with the commercial part here because the TIG is not an advertising spot and rules must be respected..

Dan Tatut
CEO
CHROME Imaging
105 Rue de Lyon