[Tig] Digital cinema

Adrian Thomas adrian
Thu Mar 30 10:24:58 BST 2006

Having a specific type bokeh as a design goal is a well enough
understood part of optical design, and is as well known to Zeiss as
it is to Cooke, Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Schneider, Olympus and any
other long established photographic optical designers. One can only
assume that the design goals for the lenses in your comparison were
different.
--
Adrian Thomas
Automatic Television