[Tig] TIG NAB wiki page.

Michael Orton mike
Fri Mar 31 02:42:24 BST 2006

I?ve been contacted by a couple of manufacturers who have been
understandably cautious (given our past history about adverts on the main
list) about posting blatant sales pitches on the TIG NAB Wiki page.

I think we can put your fears to rest: the NAB Wiki page is the one place
where we EXPECT to see your sales pitch! Tell us about your bright shiny new
stuff. Makes us drool over your latest gear! We?re looking for reasons to
run, not walk, to your booth first thing Monday morning at the show.

Just one thing...keep it brief... Oh yeah, and don't forget to support the
TIG!

-mike

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill