[Tig] 35fL versus 20/22fL - so what's really the difference?

Martin Euredjian ecinema
Mon May 1 07:59:27 BST 2006

> Disclaimer 2:  I visited the Ecinemasys booth and
> they didn't have any swag
> to give away.

Guilty as charged.  I really hate the whole tradeshow
swag thing.  It's a complete waste of time and money.
I've done it in the past, but no more.  I'd rather
focus on products and research than fancy brochures
and trinkets.

What we lacked in swag we had in industry-changing
display technology, that's what counts in my book.

-Martin Euredjian
 eCinema Systems, Inc.