[Tig] TIG advertising - admin note

Michael Orton mike
Mon May 1 06:30:26 BST 2006

Hello everyone,

We've had a few very naughty manufacturers post advertising to the main
list, and several readers have have contacted me to register their
disapproval.

Your TIG manager has personally contacted these naughty people and issued
cease-and-desist requests. However I'm prepared to overlook this bad
behavior on this occasion, and put it down to pre-NAB exuberance.

Each has also received a black mark in my little TIG book. You have been
warned!

-mike

TIG manager

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill