[Tig] RaveHD at NAB, thanks....

Ramona Howard ramona
Wed May 3 06:44:25 BST 2006

Wanted pass on a thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth and suite to
check out RaveHD, it was fun sharing with the first timers and even better to
share with those that have followed us from the start.

Look for native QT support and data conform to roll out fast along with many
other new features that were in the works prior to the show.
?
I will be working down my very long list and contacting everyone within the
next two weeks. ?We will also be scheduling demo boxes to arrive in LA within
this time frame so please let me know if your interested in getting on the
list.

Those of you that didn't go to Vegas, AJA announced a 2K to HD crop
feature :). ?This is a firmware update and will see this immiedietly within
RaveHD.
?
I didn't make it out of the suite all week, as demos were non-stop from 11am
to 8:30pm, but did manage a peek at the new davinci product Resolve, very
nice.....we are adding in SAN support as we speak to support this new
addition and expect it to be a very popular combination with RaveHD.
?
Again thanks to all who stopped by, pictures and info will be up by the end of
the week for those interested.
?
?
Cheers,