[Tig] How to lessen a grainy shot that was underexposed?

Ted Langdell ted
Sat May 6 02:46:36 BST 2006

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Hi, TIG readers...

A question on behalf of Final Cut Pro editor Dave Poole... who was
seeking help on the sfcutters.org list:

I've asked what tools he has in addition to FCP and will post that info
on arrival.

Don't know how long the shot is but will ask that and what the
originating medium was.

Ted.