[Tig] LUT file format

Rajesh Ramachandran Rajesh
Wed May 10 16:52:30 BST 2006

I am looking for pointers to make sense out of a .LUT text file
(contents pasted below) that I need to apply to a DPX sequence to turn
it from print density to the 709 color space (?). The DI facility tells
me that the file was generated out of Lustre but I have no familiarity
with that system to be able to verify that. I have scoured the web for
any documentation of this file format or the keywords in it and have
found just one reference which really does not explain how to use the
numbers in the file. I really need to understand this file so that I can
incorporate support for it in our Digital Cinema mastering application.

Thanks.

--- .LUT File Contents ----

3DLUTMatrix
0.85  0.075 0.075