[Tig] LUT file format

Dan C. Tatut dtatut
Wed May 10 16:53:44 BST 2006

Hi Rajeh,

yes the text file you sent has been generated by Lustre or a Discreet/Autodesk E&M product. What is exactly that you want to do? We have a parser for this format for our system. Tell me more (offline if necessary) about your problem and we may be able to help you

Best, Dan

Dan Tatut
CEO
CHROME Imaging
105 Rue de Lyon
CH-1203 Geneva
Switzerland

Phone: +41 22 807 23 60
Fax: +41 22 807 23 70
Mobile: +41 78 659 11 04
WWW: http://www.chrome-imaging.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Ramachandran [mailto:Rajesh at realimage.com]
Sent: mercredi, 10. mai 2006 17:53
To: TIG
Subject: [Tig] LUT file format

I am looking for pointers to make sense out of a .LUT text file
(contents pasted below) that I need to apply to a DPX sequence to turn
it from print density to the 709 color space (?). The DI facility tells
me that the file was generated out of Lustre but I have no familiarity
with that system to be able to verify that. I have scoured the web for
any documentation of this file format or the keywords in it and have
found just one reference which really does not explain how to use the
numbers in the file. I really need to understand this file so that I can
incorporate support for it in our Digital Cinema mastering application.

Thanks.

--- .LUT File Contents ----

3DLUTMatrix
0.85  0.075 0.075