[Tig] new blogging via wordpress, within the wiki

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Nov 9 18:19:57 GMT 2006

I've incorporated wordpress into the TIG wiki, for those who would
rather
BLOG than post.   the opportunities are almost endless.   But hereby
I would
like to ask any wordpress (or wiki) experts to help if they have time
to make this
work a bit better.  For example, I would prefer for the BLOGGING page
to open in
a new window.  For now it replaces the wiki window.   Having spent a
lot of time so
far on this I would love to get any help from all you blog-experts.
So to use it go to
http:://www.colorist.org/wiki3  and click on the BLOGGING link near
the top of the text.

TODO:
*incoporate wordpress into the wiki left-side navbar
*have wordpress open in a new browser page or tab
*use wordpress' impresive email capabilities to tie it in to
    the TIG wiki via category, and perhaps if called for even
    into the TIG mailinglist..
** for now this is in alpha stage
** Help and Advice sought !!!!!!!

Rob