[Tig] the great colorist from INDIA passes away

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 14:45:30 GMT 2006

Hello everyone

 I wanna to keep this information to, who are known of
Mr. Ramamurthy, colorist from INDIA.

 He was the senior most colorist from INDIA, started
his carier from PRASAD GROUPS., works at USL studio
mumbai, singapore also at RFC.

he went Cintel and Da vinci for demo the machines.

He owned telecine setup last four years.

It's our bad luck, yesterday morning ( 9th Nov 2006) (
is 9/11 always bad date?) he was died due to massive
heart attack.

I pray to god give to him peace in the heaven.

See you...

 M.S. Ravikumaar
 Consultant & Installation Engineer
 Postproductions