[Tig] The tapeless post prod environnement

Hugh Waters hugh at hjwaters.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 15:25:57 GMT 2006

Definitly a push preference at Chez Hugh - my wife uses a similar
'technology' to get me to do decorating etc!

The TIG is my most read group by far. Everything else requires a big
interruption to open a browser, call up the url etc just to see if there is
anything new.

Whereas TIG posts arrive automatically in my email box, filtered to a folder
that kindly shows me how many new posts are waiting for me to enjoy, and I
can catch up with the latest all whilst checking the email anyway, which I
do around every 15-20 mins most days.

So... for me the TIG-as-is still wins my vote.

Hugh
Hugh James Waters
Waters Technical Services
07801 053248