[Tig] web forum based-TIG anyone?

Robb Cadzow rcadzow at rioting.com
Tue Nov 14 19:20:02 GMT 2006

I agree leave it alone. I think we can look at what Autodesk did with Flame
news as a great example. They turned a once lively mail list into a
cumbersome, slow, over secure web board that no one I know uses with any
regularity. There was a point several years back where almost everyone I
knew posted and read flame news. Now I know of not one artist, engineer,
colorist, or homeless person that uses Flame news with any regularity. Sad,
lets not let the TIG go that route, leave it as a nice simple mail list. No
passwords, no browser incompatibilities, and no formatted text! :)