[Tig] Advice wanted finding assistant colorist for microbudgeted doc

Alex Stein alexmstein at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 19:20:59 GMT 2006

Since you all know much more about this area than me, I'm hoping that someone on this list can help me.

(And if this is not the right forum for this request, I apologize in advance.)

I'm in post-production on a microbudgeted documentary on Grammy-nominated cult band The Bobs (think Manhattan Transfer meets Monty Python via Jimi Hendrix).  I'm looking for someone to do a quick color-correction pass and thought someone might know an asistant colorist looking to move up (preferably in Los Angeles) who would be willing to help me (for a rate ranging from free to drastically reduced).

If anyone here knows such a person or could give me any advice on how I might find such a person, please contact me off-list.

Thanks.

Alex Stein
alexmstein at earthlink.net