[Tig] worth question

Rob Lingelbach rob at calarts.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:37:37 GMT 2006

la friend has a machine to sell, and is interested in finding out what
it
is worth in today's market.

here is the message:
-------
          My company has a DaVinci 2k which we are
looking at selling however I'm a little unsure about
how to price it. It doesn't have all the bells and
whistles that the newer ones have such as defocus
plus, toolbox etc. It only has one tier and 8
available windows which includes defocus.  Can you or
anyone else give me an idea what it is worth? Thanks
for any light you can shed on this.

------
anyone who can give a good sincere answer to this is entitled to
a "support" position on the tig because it may be sold via the tig.

and support means +-$200     server bandwidth = $200 server cost =
$1400  server support and personal work = priceless  :)

best regards
Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin http://www.colorist.org