[Tig] URSA Diamond with Da vinci DUI ( based on O2 platform with 2k stype panel

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 08:16:16 GMT 2006

 Hello Everyone

 One of my client in chennai have interested in
purchasing good, complete telecine suit.

 If you have URSA DIAMOND along with Da vinci DUI
based on O2 with 2K style panels please let me know
the status of equipment, present condition and along
with good price. Even if you have the whole suit like
with DVNR, Digi Beta and other analoge recorders let
me know please.

 I have most interested in purchase the telecine suit
within INDIA for easy and quikly moments.

 Please send me all the details along with pictures(
picture will talk more than 100 times than word,
ofcourse!) and serial numbers of the machines.

See you...

 M.S. Ravikumar
 Consultant & Installation Engineer
 Postproductions Industry