[Tig] re: Oxberry scanners

Steve Hallett filmscanner at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:40:30 GMT 2006

Hello. I am Steve Hallett of Oxberry. This is a non-commercial reply to a
question asked by one of the group members...

Oxberry uses two different cameras on our Cinescan Film Scanner and Oxscan
Film Scanner:

3K x 2K x 12 Bit = Dalsa Camera / Dalsa CCD Chip
4K x 4K x 12 Bit = MegaVision Camera / Kodak CCD Chip

I hope this information is helpful to the group.

Steve Hallett - filmscanner at hotmail.com
OXBERRY
Vice President of Sales and Future Business Planning

"I was more than a bit surprised that Oxberry is still making them, and
pretty
much on the same chassis as ten years ago. I suppose it would be useful to
know, and they don't say, what camera head they're using now."

Tim Sassoon
SFD vfx & creative post
Santa Monica, CA

friends module.