[Tig] Re: Oxberry scanners

Chris Swinbanks cws at al.com.au
Wed Nov 29 01:38:11 GMT 2006

I never said it was easy....! The manufacturers only give you the tools
to get the job done, to various levels of competency.
But it is possible to get it very close. Takes a lot of experimenting
and understanding of the equipment and what they are /meant /to do, as
well as what they /do /do), the lab processes and how well they are
controlled, trial & error.
Sticking pretty close to the old Cineon dynamic range will always give
you you're best bet at outputting at most noteworthy facilities around
the world and getting an acceptable result.

cheers
Chris

--
Chris Swinbanks