[Tig] RE: Oxberry scanners

Saiprasad sai at efxmagic.com
Wed Nov 29 03:02:05 GMT 2006

From: Saiprasad [mailto:sai at efxmagic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:47 PM
To: 'cws at al.com.au'
Cc: 'Jason Crump'; 'tig at colorist.org'
Subject: RE: Oxberry scanners

That is very true Chris .. the manufacturers say they are selling us the
best scanners etc
etc .. but would I buy a machine from a manufacturer who
says that he is selling me only the tools and not a solution
 I doubt it.
But in all fairness, I get your  point and I agree.

With regards to CV’s
  we have achieved some of our best results scanning at
full range. It seems to give us more room to play with it before degradation
sets it. just our perceptions perhaps.
-sai
sai at efxmagic.com