[Tig] Oxberry scanners

Andreas Wideroe Andersen andreas-ml at wideroe.net
Wed Nov 29 15:39:31 GMT 2006

Thanks a lot for much interesting information here. Very helpful.

Here's the idea:
I want to deliver finished graded and sometimes
restored/repaired filmscans to my customers on
external harddrives or dlt tapes. We will not be
using tapes again for this kind of work.

What grading tools and restoration software would
work on a "low budget" system? I prefer something
that runs on Linux and cost less money. It must
also be able to handle up to 4K.

Do you use Gigabit Ethernet or something faster within your facility?

Cheers,
Andreas

---
Norsk Smalfilm AS