[Tig] UNIHI (Sony HDV-10)

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Oct 24 23:56:07 BST 2006

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

Now with 3GHz MacPro powering Final Cut Suite

Hi, Geoff...

KCTS does list a Sony HDV-10 Uni-Hi VTR:

http://www.kcts.org/inside/facilities/hdtv/index.asp
Contact:
Jay Parikh, Director of Business Development
206.443.4292, jparikh at KCTS.org

Nolan Lehman, Director of Production
206.443.4812, nlehman at KCTS.org

----
tkmedia2 had one in his equipment list Posted 06-04-06

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/archive/index.php/t-684497.html

Posted 06-04-06
Japanese pro analog 1035i HD formats
Sony HDD-1000 HDVS open reel HD video recorder
Sony HDV-10 UniHi format HD video deck
Sony HDL2000 Video Disc Player

He's somewhere in one the US west coast states.
You can probably contact him if you register for the AVS forum.

-----

Closer to you...

MM-Technology lists one for rent at $660 US a day.
http://www.mm-technology.de/rental/hd03.html

It apparently has three decks.

MM-Technology GmbH,
Sandweg 11-13,
77887 Sasbachwalden
Phone +49 (0)7841-600500;
Fax +49 (0)7841-4078;
eMail: sales at mm-technology.de

-----

Steiner Film in Grünwald, Germany has one, also:
http://www.steiner-film.com/de/filmhd/equipment/index.html

Steiner Film GmbH
Perlacher Strasse 16
82031 Grünwald
Tel.+49 (089) 641 601 0
Fax.+49 (089) 641 601 22
E-MAIL: 	info at steiner-film.com

------

One shows up on Kitmondo out of France... for 10K EURO.
http://www.kitmondo.com/ViewListing.aspx?lid=1924&prodName=SONY_HDV10

Good luck and let us know what transpires.

I'll ask the AMIA list as well. They may have some leads.

Ted.