[Tig] Ursa Shading

Steve Roberts-PPGD steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 11:24:35 BST 2006

I wonder if anyone can help me with an Ursa problem...

We have a Diamond with Y-Front, Twigi, Scandal etc that was inherited
from another part of the corporation, hence we don't really know very
much about it. It has been switched off for a month or so due to a PSU
problem and I'm now unable to get good 35mm shading after an auto-align.

16mm comes back lovely and flat, but 35mm has severe green and blue
shading. Auto-shading appears to complete correctly, it just doesn't
give the right result.

Any suggestions?

Steve

http://www.bbc.co.uk/