[Tig] policy change

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Sep 22 15:52:25 BST 2006

any colorist or engineer or person seeking employment in our area of
expertise
is WELCOME to post a message to the group outlining their expertise
and needs.
As well, any company or entitiy seeking a person for a position is
welcome to post
to the main list.   In the case of companies, a TIG contribution is
requested.

please take advantage of this, it is a permanent policy change.  Wiki
classifieds remain
the main ongoing presence for these posts but the main mailinglist is
much more effective
in my humble opinion.     (anyone remember the Humbler Super Snipe
III?   my family
had one)

--Rob
rob at colorist.org