[Tig] policy change_Mann_CV

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Sep 27 16:24:14 BST 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 8:04 , Jim Mann wrote:

> Rob wrote:
> (anyone remember the Humbler Super Snipe III?   my family had one)
>
> Rob sometimes you lose me.

ah, yes, thanks for the compliment Jim!  I got a lot of replies
correcting Humbler to Humber.
it was an English luxury car of the 50s-60s, and had folding walnut
tables in the back seats.
My dad had a thing for English cars, after that we had a Jag MkII and
an Austin Healey 3000 MkIII.
None of these cars known for their good electrical systems.  (Fiat no
better in that regard though).

anyway, it was just an aside, and with all the British subscribers
thought someone might have known
that car, and indeed several replied privately.  Sorry to go so far
off the group topic.

regards
Rob
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html