[Tig] OT: 35 mm Reel Length

Gustavo Gaiarsa gustavo at finaliza.art.br
Wed Apr 4 16:45:23 BST 2007

Michael,

Do this lenght includes the end credits ?

You can make the reel longer by adding about 450 foot (about 5
minutes) of final credits.

Instead of this, if you want to balance the other reels, try making
their lenght to be about 1400 foot, but talk to your producer, lab
and post-supervisor frist to make sure this will not cause any
additional costs during the post process.

best,

Gustavo Gaiarsa
post-producion supervisor
São Paulo - Brazil