[Tig] I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Apr 9 01:09:10 BST 2007

Thinking about this further Ken .. it would be a monumental job for
one of us
(and that would fall to me?) to add 2000 photos, profiles, etc. to
Facebook
for the subscribers to the TIG.   However, if Facebook incorporates
"communities"
that are not exclusively in Facebook's own domain, you could add the
TIG there
with a pointer to the TIG's website.

The web presence for things of that source here in Brasil is Orkut,
with millions
of subscribers, and this prodded me to add a community there with a
pointer to the
TIG, though I should try to take the TIG bilingual first.

regards
Rob