[Tig] davinci 2K question

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 22:14:13 BST 2007

Hi all!
Can anyone help me with this?

REGARDING SUPER KILO-VECTORS:

I would like to have a hard switch to keep "BOTH" mode switched on on the super-kilo vector board power windows selector when the transport is running and crosses shot boundaries, whether or not those corrections have power windows programmed in.

As far as I know the BOTH condition is now automatically dropped when going from a power window event to a non-power window event and vice versa. The controls revert to whichever (in or out) place the cursor is positioned in.

Thanks

regards,
scott klein