[Tig] Fwd: TIG NAB Party announcement

Graham Collett grahamcollett at sprockets-telecine.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 07:41:07 BST 2007

Rob, I don’t think its fair that you have a quip about my post and then
stop my response from going out, I think my response was only true and
fair

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk

If the TIG wants to be associated with the Sprocket hole Club party then
it can ... Its not an exclusive club ... It’s a film peoples club. Its
driven by sponsorship and volantary hard work just as the TIG
Graham