[Tig] Semi-OT? Seeking list of Certified Nitrate Storage Vaults

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Apr 24 23:21:53 BST 2007

Hi, Tiggers,

I'm posting this at the request of David Novack, who had asked the
question earlier today on the Association of Moving Image Archivist's
list.

----
David's message:

Hello fellow film buffs and archivists:

I'm a member of AMIA and I'm interested to know if anyone has
accumulated a listing of certified Nitrate film storage vaults - both
above ground short and below ground.  I'm having trouble identifying
such places over the web.

Regards,
David Novack
VP Digital Services
Ascent Media

-----

You can reply to him directly dnovack --at--ASCENTMEDIA.COM,

Or... share the info: Reply here and to him at the same time.

Hope you're having a good day.  Nice in Northern California. Resting
after NAB.

Ted.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA