[Tig] Semi-OT? Seeking list of Certified Nitrate Storage Vaults

Nichols Craig Craig.Nichols at thomson.net
Wed Apr 25 17:58:13 BST 2007

There used to be two certified nitrate vaults at the old Deluxe General
Film Labs on Argyle which is now the home of Ametron Electronics. Last
time I was there, it looked like vaults might still exist.  Various
portions of the property are for lease.

Craig Nichols
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Digital Film Applications
Thomson Grass Valley
2255 N. Ontario St.
Suite 150
Burbank, CA 91504
(818) 729-7720 (office)
(818) 729-7750 (fax)
(800) 547-8949 (24 hr hotline)
Craig.Nichols at Thomson.net

Disclaimer: I work for Grass Valley, and we do not support transfer of
nitrate film on any of our products.