[Tig] color

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 18:02:00 BST 2007

I sgre with Bob F.
I expect there will be more delineation in the talent pool between average and top-level talent due to a increase in low (or non) professionals joining the work pool at the low end. Good for us all, I say.

To answer th question:
Is Adobe Photoshop a "tool for professionals"?

I answer yes if a Director I work for exclusively asks me to take $ for working on it.

I can drive over-the-road, taxi-cab, limo....or if need be rickshaw. The concepts of transport and avoiding calamity are the same

p e a c e