[Tig] color (was FT, that is)

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Apr 30 16:54:46 BST 2007

Hi, Patrick...

On Apr 30, 2007, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Inhofer wrote:

> but it has some areas that need clarifying and I've
> been too busy to finish it. You can read my (unfinished) thoughts on
> FT here:
>
> http://www.fini.tv/articles/inside_ft_1.html
>
> The "not-so-good" stuff starts on Page 3.
>
> - -
> Patrick Inhofer
> Finisher-in-Chief
> Fini.tv

Interesting read.  The obvious question is... "What's changed since
you wrote your article?"  And I guess you may not be able to answer
that question until after FCS2 (with Color) ships and you have time
to install and use the new Apple version of Final Touch.

Preliminarily, does any of the info out since NAB lead you to believe
that some of what you groused about has been fixed or improved??

Thanks,

Ted.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

Now with 3GHz MacPro powering Final Cut Studio