[Tig] TV/Radio history site

Nichols Craig Craig.Nichols at thomson.net
Fri Aug 3 17:11:19 BST 2007

Going way back, I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but Jack
Calloway has an interesting site on the history of video editing.
Unfortunately, many links at the bottom of Jack's page are dead because
they point to sites like EECO and others.
http://www.sssm.com/editing/museum/
http://www.smpte-ne.org/articles/painfulwayitwas.html

Craig Nichols
Sr. Support Eng / Digital Film
Thomson Grass Valley

Disclaimer - I work for Grass Valley.  No quad tapes were consumed in
making this post. ";^)