[Tig] Ursa

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 09:58:12 BST 2007

 Hello Rickardo,

 What is the age of your CRT.
 Normally, once if you aligned and kept as a present
in your memory settings loaded the TAF in your DUI (
can you tellme which DUI you have and the version?),
while you're turning ON the telecine at morning time
you have to enable AUTO ALIGN till the R G B reaching
one volts with sync level.

The problem you have mentioned here., most of the
chance of CRT.

If not CRT then Mr. George Hatch from Cintel will help
to you for further technical support. He is good guy
and giving very good support for all my three URSA
GOLD machines.

See you...

Ravikumaar. M.S
Installation & Service Engineer