[Tig] Ursa

Dave Sweet dave at pixelfarm.com
Sun Aug 5 13:46:20 BST 2007

If the auto alignment really does end up looking OK after a few tries
I'd say TWIGI has a few problems to begin with. At least that's the
most suspect if the alignment eventually lands correctly. If the CRT
is getting older, it's going to push twigi and scandal at they're
limits. Power supply can cause issues too.
One thing to try...
Do you power down your CRT over night as well? The general school of
thought is to "turn off" the EHT while leaving the CRT on (low power)
overnight. However lately, I've been turning off BOTH the EHT and the
CRT overnight and the stability and auto-align have been excellent
ever since.

Dave Sweet - Colorist
Pixel Farm, Inc.
Minneapolis